anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A few more pictures of Charleston


This is the reason we went to Charleston! My little sister
Jordan had her 24th Birthday!

No you're not seeing things, she had two cakes because Publix is the best bakery ever,
and because there are two types of people in this world.... Those who like white cake
& Those (like me) who love chocolate!



This woman has taught me everything I know about photography!
Bet you can't tell we're related!

I caught this picture of Mom just as she turned around

I think she is beautiful inside & out, and yes she is holding her camera!

Pretty houses near the pineapple fountain park


If I painted my house this color my neighbors would have a stroke,

but it looks so good with the black!

Rainbow Row from another angle

These were two of the cutest little girls playing in the Pineapple fountain.

Do you ever wish you could go back to that age of innocence?

These window boxes deserve some attention because they are fabulous!

An old pink bike down by the market

A lady sitting & weaving sweet grass baskets

1 comment:

  1. I WANT that pink bike!!! Looks like you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails