anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

There is Beauty all Around us!



Being an artist has taught me to really open my eyes to the beauty that is around us everyday. Although I consider myself very blessed to have been able to travel many places, I have learned that by changing my outlook I can find so much inspiration from people and things I see in my own town. No one really believes that the town or city they live in is a unique, beautiful place, with a culture all its own. I have gotten to the point that I won't leave the house without my camera because I never know when God is going to surprise me with something I've never noticed before.

Yesterday Mom & I were making a couple of bracelets & necklaces with these beautiful Italian beads. I think they look good enough to eat!

This evening I had to go to Wal-Mart (ugh how I hate that place), but as I walked in there were these 4 little kids, and I couldn't help but grab my camera. I'm thinking this could be a great prismacolor project. I was so excited that they let me take their picture, as you can tell they aren't the least bit camera shy & they all cheesed it up big! I want to do a neat background to really draw out their skin tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails