anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Peace, Love, & Peacock Feathers!






You know what my favorite thing was at my sister's wedding last summer (besides the whole happily ever after bit)... PEACOCK Feathers! I really thought my mom had lost it when she ordered a box of about 250 peacock feathers. We all wanted to know "what in the world are you going to do with those?" Well Jordan had picked a really pretty aqua blue for the wedding, but other than that she left all of the details up to Mom (who let's just face it can throw a pretty dang good party-her themes are always the best). She just said "We're going to have them all over the place at Jordan & Josh's wedding as part of the theme." I guess I'm not so creative because I'd never even considered it, but I must say the aqua matched the dresses perfectly, and they were fabulous. You might be able to to barely see some in all of the bouquets.

Anyways I've been in love with the darn things ever since. I wish I could find someone to paint peacock feathers on my toenails! I think that would be awesome for awhile, but then I'd run into something because I wouldn't be watching where I was going. Yes I confess I have a tendency to stare at my feet after a fresh pedi.

It seems everyone else has suddenly gotten on the peacock wagon too. I love the Liberty of London collection at my favorite french boutique Targee'... yeah you know what I'm talking about ;)

2 comments:

  1. my wedding is this fall and im doing peacock feathers w/ kelly green!! WHERE IS THE WORLD DID SHE GET 250 I NEED THAT??

    hjossettc@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds beautiful! The feathers came from www.ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails