anniversaries

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

If you Need an Idea go to IKEA

I went to the IKEA in Frisco for the first time last weekend. That place has everything you could ever need to organize and decorate. Plus the best part is it is cheap, and they have a lot of really cool stuff that looks like Pottery Barn. It isn't just for girls either, Jon spotted lots of cool stuff that would be great in his shop & our garage. I had to have the tray above. It was just too cute to pass up. They also had some of the cutest office organizer things. Now my Victoria magazines are all organized instead of laying in stacks in an old trunk. The only thing they have that isn't so awesome is their mattresses, and they are beyond terrible. You should never be able to roll up a mattress, that is if you have any plans on sleeping on it! A few years ago, I would have never even thought to look at their mattresses, but now that it's what puts the butter on my bread I have a whole new appreciation. You can go to IKEA for everything else, but when you want a great mattress you've got to go to Mattresses USA! ;)





2 comments:

  1. You were only a few miles from my house! I was there with my sister-in-law this weekend, I always forget how they literally have EVERYTHING! You're right about the mattresses though, they don't look comfortable at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm afraid it would be dangerous for me and Jon to live that close to that store! It is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails